Tuesday 7 February 2012

Caricatures by Cleofe

I am Cleofe. When I was a child I used to draw some of my classmates and my teacher also while she was discussing a lesson and when my classmates saw it they laughed because I really copied some of the facial features of our teacher and then later on I did some cartoon sketches of my friends and classmates if they asked me to draw them.



I'm staying with my parents and help them to pay some house bills like water bills, electricity bills and other daily things need to buy. I have one baby, she’s now 5months and I'm a single parent.

What I like most doing caricatures is that I can draw cartoon faces of the people around and love doing it. I thank God for having this talent that He bestowed upon me.

Caricaturetoons for me is so cool. I'm glad I'm part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment