Tuesday 20 December 2011

Caricatures by Theodore




My name is Theodore and I am from Bulgaria, a small beautiful piece in the Earth. I live in Kazanlak – the city of roses and ancient tracian kings. I have a wonderful girlfriend I hope she will be my wife soon.

I draw caricatures from my childhood; my father is a great humorist and took me to field of caricature early.

When I was 13 years old I began to study classical painting in college, and then continued at the University of Arts. I have participated and have won numerous awards in international cartoon competitions; I won my first prize when I was 15 years old

After many years of drawing cartoons with classical techniques such as watercolor and ink pen, the last years I discover the beauty of digital art. I like how can I handle the lines and see my work printed on various items, from the smallest accessories till giant billboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment