Tuesday 20 December 2011

Caricatures by John

My name is John and I live in Wells, United States. I’ve illustrated something or other all my life. So after taking a break for fifteen years as a police officer, I decided to go into business for myself and pursue what I’ve always enjoyed most……illustration through the art of airbrush. I wasn’t sure an airbrush was for me until I tried one back in the early eighties. After that I was hooked and couldn’t get enough information on the subject. In 1989 I started AIRBRUSH ART doing portraits and traveling up and down the east coast displaying my wares. In the mid-nineties I expanded my business to include ATTORNEY DISPLAYS allowing my previous profession to make a mark in the illustration world. I’ve added other services to my business which includes book and magazine cover illustration, logos, political cartooning and caricatures. In 2000 I partnered as an independent with the Great Escape Amusement Park in upstate New York doing caricatures for visiting guests while maintaining an active role in pursuing my illustrative business. Of course computers have jumped in during that time making for some very creative opportunities. I utilize whatever is available to create the ultimate finished product for each and every client. I have recently teamed up with INTERNET CREATIONS, a full service web design company to expand additional services to my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment